User Terms And Conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules thereunder in force, and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000 from time to time. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Welcome to www.plinthstone.com. The Website is an online platform connecting people with the real estate market,owned and operated by Plinthstone REMA Pvt Ltd, a private limited company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at 604, Shraddha CHS Ltd., Marve Road, Adarsh Dughdalay, SagarSarita Building, Malad West, Mumbai- 400064 (hereinafter referred to as "Plinthstone REMA" or "We" or "Us").Plinthstone REMA is inter alia into the business of distributing and marketing apartments, commercial offices, plots for developers and financial institutions and is registered with the Maharashtra Real Estate Regulatory Authority under the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 ("RERA") as a Real Estate Agent having registration no. A51800026892.
Plinthstone REMA provides You with access to a variety of services, including but not limited to the Website and all the products and services available through our Website ("Services").
PlinthstoneREMA reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any content, data, information, material, service, photographs, videos available on the Website ("Resources") from time to time.
- 2.1The Resources is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Unauthorised use of the Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/ or be a criminal offence.
- 2.3You understand that in order to access our Resources, You may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You warrant that any information You provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- 2.4If You have an account on the Website, You will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by anyone other than You.
- 2.5You must be atleast 18 years of age before you can use this website. By using this website , you warrant that you are atleast 18 years of age or older and may legally adhere and are not "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872in order to register for an account on the Website. Plintstone REMA assumes no responsibility for liabilities related to age misrepresentation.
- 2.6Your use of any information or materials on the Website is entirely at your own risk, any damage, loss or expenses incurred for which we shall not be liable.
- 2.7Neither of usnor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the Resources found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such Resources may contain inaccuracies or errors and We expressly exclude the liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- 2.8You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Website, render the Website inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Website or theResources therein. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Resources, or to attempt to access any Resources that is not intended for You. You agree not to use the Website in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties and/or our rights.
- 2.9Any violation of these User T&C may result in legal liability upon You. Nothing in these User T&C should be construed to confer any rights to any third party or any other person. Your use of the Website means You are consenting to these User T&C and agree to be legally bound by it.
- 3.1As a condition of your use of the Website, Youwill not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these User T&C or by any applicable laws, statues, ordinances and regulations. Your use of Website is your responsibility.
You shall not, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or material on the Website, that –
- Belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner;
- Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming" or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- Harm minors in any manner;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of ours and/or any third party;
- Infringes upon or violates any third party rights of privacy (including without limited to unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Impersonate another person;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting and/or causes any prejudice whatsoever, to any other nation;
- Refers to any Website or URL that, in Plinthstone REMA’s sole discretion, contains material that is inappropriate for the Website, contains content that would be prohibited or violates the letter or spirit of these User T&C;
- Violation of system or network security which may result in civil or criminal liability and /or leads to any tort;
- Is misleading, wrong and incorrect in any way.
- 3.3 You agree and undertake to use the Website/ your account only for your professional use i.e. real estate dealings and will not charge any other person for the use of the Website/your account. You agree that any person and or company and/or partnership firm whomsoever using Your account shall also be bound by all the terms and conditions hereof.
You hereby expressly agree not to:
- Utilise the products or Services offered by Plinthstone REMA or any of its associate/ group entities in any manner so as to impair the interests and functioning of Plinthstone REMA and which is non-compliant with laws and regulations including RERA;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website.
- Access data not intended for You or log into server or account that You are not authorized to access.
- Reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of the Website, or exploit the Website or information made available or offered byor through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for the access to the Website or the account.
- Attempt or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempt to interfere with, access to any other user including but not limited to by submitting a virus of any kind or Trojan horse to PlinthstoneREMA, overloading, flooding, mail bombing or crashing;
- Use any deep-link robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Resources, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or Resources.
- Remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from Plinthstone REMA or link to Plinthstone REMA, without our express written consent.
4.Intellectual Property Rights
- 4.1All Resources available on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, Website name,its design, structure and compilation, code, images, trademark, logos and service marks or any other proprietary contentand goodwill relating to the content are the intellectual property of either Plinthstone REMA and/or its affiliates, agents, associates, group entities and/or otherwise permitted by us to advertise on our website and are protected by Indian Copyright law and various other international treaties.Unless otherwise noted You shall not in part or full use, copy, download and/or print documents from our Website, for any commercial purposes and shall not post, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell or modify them or remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. For permission to use third party materials appearing on our Website, please contact the copyright owner.
- 4.2You acknowledge and agree that nothing in these User T&C shall have the effect of transferring the ownership of any content in the Website or any other material or any part thereof to You or any third party.The access to the Website do not grant You any right to copy, download, republish, post, display, reproduce, distribute, transmit any content.
- 4.3You agree that all materials, products, and services provided on this website are the property of Plinthstone REMA its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, associates, group entities or licensors including all copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks, patents, and other intellectual property. You also agree that you will not reproduce, display, upload, publish, transmit, update or redistribute the Plinthstone REMA’s intellectual property in any way, including electronic, digital, or new trademark registrations . You shall not display, upload, publish, transmit, update any information on the Website that shall infringe any patent, copyright or other intellectual property right of Plinthstone REMA or its affiliates, agents, associates, group entities.
- 4.4You agree that you are fully responsible for the content You submit. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website: (i) any commercial material or content (including, but not limited to, selling of any projects, solicitation of funds, advertising, or marketing of any good or services); and (ii) any material or content that infringes, misappropriates or violates any copyright, trademark, patent right or other proprietary right of any third party. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any violation of the foregoing restrictions, or any other harm resulting from your posting of content to this Website.
- 5.1You may visit the Websitewithout loging in .In the event Youwish to register with us,You may do so by completing the registration process which may be online or offline. You agree to i) provide true, accurate, correct and complete information as prompted by the applicable registration form;ii) maintain and update true, accurate, correct and complete information provided by You during the registration process. You may be required to choose a password and user name. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and the liability will not be on us.
- 5.2If at any time,Plinthstone REMA believes that your account and password is being misused in any manner, or that the information provided by You during the registration process is not true, inaccurate or incomplete, Plinthstone REMA reserves the right to cancel your account and block your access to the Website. You agree and confirm that We will have the right to/reserve our right to add/delete/ insert any information, without assigning any reasons, whatsoever.
- 5.3 You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Plinthstone REMA of any unauthorized use of your account or any breach of security. Plinthstone REMA will not be liable for any loss that You may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account or your failure to comply with this section.
Linked sites are not under the control of Plinthstone REMA andPlinthstoneREMA is not responsible or held liable for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Plinthstone REMA provides links to You only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by PlinthstoneREMA.Plinthstone REMA has no control over such third-party Website and any offsite dealings with such third parties is at your own risk.
8.Typographical Or Other Errors
While We take reasonable care and skill to provide information which is accurate and up to date when first included on the Website, typographical and other errors may nevertheless occur. We do not undertake to update or correct such information and reserve the right to modify, delete and rearrange any or all of the contents of this Website at any time without notice to You. While We make reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized tampering with the Website, We do not guarantee that our efforts will always be successful. Therefore, as set out below, We do not warranty that the Website materials will be error-free and disclaims any liability for such errors.
9.Consent To Electronic Communications And Transactions
When You use the Website or send emails to Us, You are communicating with Us electronically. You consent to receive communications from Us electronically. We may communicate with You by email or by posting notices on the website or by phone or usually available means of communication. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to You electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
10.Disclaimer Of Warranties
By using Our Website, You understand and agree that all contentsWe provide are "as is" and "as available". This means that We do not represent or warrant to You that:
- the use of our Website/Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- the use of our Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
- the information provided on the Website is accurate or reliable, and
- any defects in the operation or functionality of the Website will be repaired or corrected. Furthermore, You understand and agree that:
- any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use ofour Website is done at your own discretion and risk, and that You are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by You fromPlinthstone REMAor through any Resources which We provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in these User T&C.
- Although We have tried to maintain high standards in quality, clarity and accuracy of the Resource posted on the Website, We will not be legally responsible for any Resource in any manner what so ever. Employees, partners and associated staff of Plinthstone REMA are not accountable for any loss, harm or damage that occurs or may occur or arise from the reliability and/or usage of information from the Website.
- Plinthstone REMA controls and operates this Website from its headquarters in Mumbai, India and makes no representation that the materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If You use this Website from other locations, You are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws including but not limited to the export and import regulations of other countries. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all marketing or promotional or advertising materials or prospectus found on this website are solely directed to individuals, companies or other entities located in India and comply with the laws prevailing for the time being in force in India.
Plinthstone REMA, inter alia, is not liable or responsible for:
- constructing/ development of any project and providing necessary/ agreed amenities to its clients or any person; or
- completion of the project in timely manner; or
- providing peaceful possession of inventory to its clients or intending buyers or any person; or
- obtaining any licensing/ permissions/ approvals of projects which it markets/ distributes; or
- repayment/refund of any amount due and payable upon the cancellation/termination of Agreement with respect to the units/flats/apartments/plots any transaction, if any, to the end user; or
- resolving the queries/ grievances/ complaints of its clients or any intending buyers with respect to the aforesaid matters.
- 10.3 Plinthstone REMA offers no guarantee no warrantees that there would be satisfactory response or any response at all, once the listing/banner is put on display.
- 10.4 No information contained herein shall constitute an invitation or an offer to invest in Plinthstone REMA or any of its affiliates or in any projects distributed/ marketed by Plinthstone REMA.
- 10.5 The information contained in this Website (including market views/outlook expressed herein, if any) is for general information only and does not have regard to specific investment objectives, financial situation and the particular needs of any specific person/investor. It should not be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer for purchase of any products/services/securities/instruments etc. ofPlinthstone REMA, or any of its group/ associated entities (collectively referred to as the "Plinthstone Group"). The newsletters, reports, prospectus and other articles, if any available on this Website, purely contain the personal views and/or opinion of the respective author (unless otherwise specified) and do not necessarily reflect the views, policies, and ideology of Plinthstone Group. Hence, Users/ readers are advised to take their consultant’s/advisor’s views and advice, and accordingly independently assess and take their own independent decisions without being influenced by the views and opinions of the authors. Investments in any asset/ sectors including financial products/services/securities/instruments inherently involve risks and You should consult your legal, tax and financial advisors before investing. Past performance is not a guide/ indicative of future returns and may not necessarily provide a basis for comparison with other investments. The value of investments and income from them may go down as well as up and an investor may not get back the amount invested. If there are any reference to individual companies or other investments or projects, same is included solely for the purpose of illustration and should not be taken as a recommendation or as a contract.
- 10.6 No representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of information appearing on this Website; Plinthstone REMA or any of its associates/group entities cannot be held liable for any loss (either direct or indirect) arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in/ on, any information appearing on this Website. Neither Plinthstone REMA nor any of its associates/group entities testify/confirm the authenticity of the data mentioned in this Website and You are strictly advised to rely on your investigations and take your own professional advice.
- 10.7 Users are strongly advised to independently verify the authenticity of any Pre-Launch offers received by them. Plinthstone REMA does not endorse investment in any projects which have not received official sanction and have not been launched by the Builder/Promoter.Users dealing in such projects shall be doing so entirely at their risk and responsibility.
- 10.8 Further, any details of offers/ promotions or any project details hosted on the Website should not be construed as an advice - any such details are not from Plinthstone REMA. Plinthstone REMA has not conducted any independent check to verify the genuineness of such projects/ offers/ promotions or the correctness/ completeness of the information. Plinthstone REMA makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability or availability of any of the project proposed to be transacted through the use of the Services.
- 10.9 Plinthstone REMA shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement arising between the Users of the Services.
- 10.10 At no time shall Plinthstone REMA hold any right, title or interest over the projects listed on the Services nor shall Plinthstone REMA have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between the Users of the Services.
- 10.11 The designs, plans, specifications, facilities, images, features, etc. shown on this Website are only indicative and subject to the approval of the respective authorities and the owner / developer reserves the right to change the specification or features or all of these in the interest of a phase wise development or under a scheme without any notice or objections.
- 10.12 The Services offered are only a platform that can be utilized by the Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell or otherwise transact in properties in specified areas. Plinthstone REMA is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the properties so listed shall be a strict bipartite contract between the Users entering into any transaction through the use of Services.
11.Limitation Of Liability
- 11.1Use of the Website is at your sole risk. While We make reasonable efforts to ensure the safety and functionality of our Website, these efforts may fail, and errors may occur. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of or relating to the use or the inability to use the Website, its content or links, including but not limited to damages caused by or related to errors, omissions, interruptions, defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, line failure and all other direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, loss of profit, exemplary or consequential damages whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory including Force Majeure, and whether or not, Youwere intimated or advised of the possibility of such damages.
- 11.2We assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication, line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of the User’s data/information. We shall not be responsible for any problem or technical malfunction in online-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problem or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to any User or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials/information from the Website. You expressly understand and agree that any claim against Us shall be limited to the amount You paid, if any, for use of Website.
- 12.1Submissions and unauthorized use of any Resources contained on Plinthstone REMA may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes and regulations thereto and other applicable laws, statutes and its rules and regulations. You alone are responsible for your actions or the actions of any person who has acted on your behalf.
- 12.2You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmlessPlinthstone REMA and their associates, affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, and their respective employees, agents, contractors, officers, directors, business partners, successors and assigns from all liabilities,legal claims and demands, damages and expenses, including without limitation attorneys' fees and costs, that arise from your use or misuse of the Website or any Resource,without limitation, any actual or threatened suit, demand, or claim made against Plinthstone REMA arising out of or relating to the User content, your conduct, your violation of these User T&C or your violation of the rights of any third party including but not limited to intellectual property rights and right to privacy.
- 12.3Plinthstone REMA will not be a Party to any legal proceedings between parties contracted through these Services. In case Plinthstone REMA is sought to be implicated in any legal proceedings, costs will be recovered from the party that names Plinthstone REMA as a Party to such proceedings. However, if the party that names Plinthstones has made any allegations attributable to You, then You will keep indemnified Plinthstone REMA from all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including without limitation attorneys' fees and costs, that may arise. Plinthstone REMA shall abide with any court order served on it through due process.
We shall not be liable to You nor held in breach of contract for any loss or damage which may be suffered by You as a direct or indirect result of Us being prevented, hindered or delayed in the performance by reason of any circumstances beyond our reasonable control including (but not limited to) any act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, government action, explosion, fire, flood, storm, accident, strike, lock-out, trade dispute or labour disturbance, internet interruptions, bugs, virus, server breakdown or other interruptions on the worldwideweb or internet which is beyond our control and/or not attributable to US and in such event We may elect to terminate your access to your account on the Website.
Plinthstone REMA may, without notice in its sole discretion, and at any time, terminate or restrict your use your access to Plinthstone REMA website (or any part thereof) for any reason, including, without limitation, that Plinthstone REMA based on its judgement and perception believes that You have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these User T&C or any applicable law. Such a termination may be given without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- 15.1Applicable Law & Jurisdiction: By visiting this website, you agree that the Courts of Mumbai shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction for any matter in relation to these User T&C. The applicable law would be the Laws of India.
- 15.2Arbitration: In case any dispute arises between a User and Plinthstone REMA arising out of use of the Website, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of these User T&C, the dispute shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator who shall be mutually appointed by the User and Plinthstone REMA. Decision of the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on both the Parties to the dispute. The place of arbitration shall be Mumbai. The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996, shall govern the arbitration proceedings.
- 15.3Assignment: You may not assign or otherwise transfer Your rights or obligations under these User T&C. We may assign our rights and duties under these User T&C without any such assignment being considered a change to these User T&C and without any notice to You.
- 15.4Modification of Website, Policies or any Resources: We reserve the right to modify or discontinue (completely or in part) our Website, policiesor any Resources appearing thereinwithout actual notice to You. All such changes will appear on the Website.By using the Website following any modifications to these User T&C, You agree to be bound by any such modifications to these User T&C. If any changes to these User T&C are unacceptable to You, You must discontinue use of the Website.
- 15.6No Waiver: Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these User T&C will not be deemed to be a waiver of such right or provision.
- 15.7No Third-Party Beneficiaries or Rights: These User T&C do not create any private right of action on the part of any third party or any reasonable expectation that the Website will not contain any content that is prohibited by these User T&C.
- 15.8Contact Information: Plinthstone REMA upon request may provide an option for reviewing, correcting, updating or otherwise modifying information, You have previously provided. If You wish to make a complaint about our handling of your personal information, You may contact us using the details set out in this User T&C with your full name and contact details and a detailed description of your complaint. We will use reasonable efforts to respond to You as soon as possible to acknowledge your complaint and inform You of the next steps we will take in dealing with your complaint, for which, You may send a mail at the following postal mail address
Plinthstone REMA Pvt. Ltd.
Grievance Redressal Officer:
If You have any questions or suggestions or wish to make a complaint You can contact us at email@example.com, or write to us at the following address:
For any grievances kindly contact: